2018 PSAA Golf Championship
Tuesday, May 15th, 2018
Start Time: 12:30PM
|Our Savior New American|
|Staten Island Academy|
|Waldorf School of Garden City|
PSAA Golf Championship Notes and Rules:
- PSAA Championship is an 18 hole stroke play event
- Boys will be playing the blue tees, girls may play the red tees
- The scores of each school's 4 golfers are counted towards the team score. In the event of a tie, winners will be determined by a match of cards.
(last 9 holes, last 6 holes, last 3, and final hole as needed.)
- There is an individual low gross champion. Individual ties will also be determined by card matching.
- Once any player reaches “double par” on a hole they are required to pick up their ball and take a score of double par on that hole.
- While playing the 1st hole, the fairway of the 10th hole is considered out of bounds from tee to green.
- The bunker on the right side of the 2nd hole and the bunker on the left side of the 6th hole are “waste bunkers.” They do not need to be raked and you may ground your club in them.
- Out of bounds is marked by white stakes.
- Yardages are marked by colored caps in fairways (blue =200, white = 150, red =100)
- Yardages on tees are posted on signs. Colored rectangular plates match the corresponding colored yardages on the signs.
- Replace all divots, rake bunker, and fix ball marks
- Do not put golf bags on tee boxes or greens
- Play well, play fast, have fun.